Tuesday, November 11, 2014




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =) We're game.







This week's topic is the Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN book.


April's Picks:

I'm having such a hard time with this topic, which is silly because I've read so many books where I thought, wow, I wish that character had a book of their own. Now I can't think of hardly any, but here are a few.


Renesmee!!! 

I don't think I need to mention where she's from at this point. lol. If that book is ever written, I'm taking a vacation day and binge reading it day of release. 


The Spawn of Harry and Ginny. Pretty please J.K. Rowling. Make this happen someday. 


Prim! There is so much that goes on in The Hunger Games Trilogy, and so much of it ultimately revolves around Katniss's love for Prim. I feel like there is so much more to her than her sister though, and I would love to read the books from her point of view. 


Lilah Montgomery from Open Road Summer by Emery Lord. There is no movie for this one so I had to improvise on gifs. I loved her, and I feel like there is a whole story following this one that could be told from her point of view. She has an interesting life. :) 


Corbin from Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. 

Corbin is Tate's brother and I really want his story!!! I was looking for a sexy pilot gif, but then I saw that and I couldn't resist. lol. 

Jen's Picks:


This was a difficult topic for me, as well, but then I started looking at my favorites shelf on Goodreads and realized that there are quite a few characters I'd like to see get their own books. The one I most wanted to see get his own story was Tim from My Life Next Door, but his book is already in the works! Yay! Also, I know that Zuzana got her own novella, or rather, she and Mik both did, but I want a whole book about her. =)


Which characters do you wish would get their own book? :)  Be sure to share a link to your TTT post so we can visit!



11 comments:

  1. Prim is such a good choice, especially since she's pretty much the catalyst for the entire series but we never spend much time with her, and she seems to have a natural compassion and way with healing. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely love to have more books revolved around characters from the world of Harry Potter! Harry's kids would be a lot of fun to read about, but there are so many characters in Harry Potter I feel like could get their own book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. Lilah! Oh and Jackal!! When I saw the prompt for this week, I was too lazy to think of any secondary characters. But now that I've seen your post, I'm facepalming myself. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiny Cooper made my list too! He's such a wonderful character, and a book all about him would be so fun!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices, I'd also love to see from Prim's perspective because I think it could be very emotional and well done. Jackal would also be really interesting and also hilarious, I'd love to see that!

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/top-five-friday-4-books-i-wish-to-re.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would definitely love Dee and Reagan books! Especially if Dee got back together with her HS bf - they seemed to have a really cute story, and I was so sad for them. :( I've only read the novella from Daughter of Smoke and Bone but omg do I love Zuzana already - that was SUCH a fun story. Love to get more of that.
    Great choices, ladies!

    Danielle @ Love at First Page

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both Prim and Zuze, but I don't think they'd have enough material for a book. I NEED more Harry Potter in my life though, if I can't get the Mauraders I'll settle for "the spawn" lol

    I almost put Sturmhond, but Darkling beat him by a hair because his back story is more of a mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Several people picked Reneseme, not sure if I agree, nice list!
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-ten-tuesday-yes-i-am-late.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Prim is a great choice, and I also chose Reagan. I just want more from them!
    Rachel @ the NerdHerd Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love more books set in the Harry Potter world. Also, I completely agree about Jackal. He needs his own book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The people have spoken, we're going to kidnap Bardugo and force her to write a Strumhond book.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...