Sunday, November 9, 2014

Stacking The Shelves # 41

Sunday, November 9, 2014 with 7 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 



Purchased

The Sweetest ThingHead Over Heels  

Well, I bought the first book in the Lucky Harbor series last week. I blew through it this week. Just the kind of read I was looking for. So I went ahead and bought the next two. I'll be starting The Sweetest Thing tonight, and I'm really excited. :) 

For Review

Denton Littles Deathdatecaptive Every Last Promise99 daysinvincible

( Thank you Random House, Harlequin Teen, and Harper! ) 

I need a new review book like I need a hole in the head, but I can't help but download a few every now and then. Denton Littles Deathdate sounded interesting, and I actually requested that one a while back when I thought I wasn't going to be as busy with work. Captive was just added, but I had to get it because I loved Pawn. All of the Harper titles sound great too. I'm looking forward to more of these cold temps up here, so I can snuggle up and get some more reading done. 

Thanksgiving will be here in about 3 weeks our our big project this weekend is Aubrey's turkey project. She needs to decorate a turkey for her class and they get hung up in the hallways. We aren't done yet, but I figured I would share our progress so far! 


There will probably be a million Elsa Turkeys, so we are going all out and trying to make ours the best! I'll share the finished product next week. :) 

Have a great week. 




7 comments:

  1. what a lovely collection of books you have here, hope you enjoy reading all of these books :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got Invincible by Amy Reed. I can't wait to read it. I hope you enjoy.

    Kayla Eklund
    http://www.kaylasreadsandreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're enjoying the Lucky Harbor series!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! Captive sounds so good, I can't wait to read it. I absolutely loved Pawn!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of an Elsa turkey. It already looks great, can't wait to see the finished product. You two should totally add snowflakes! And glitter, you know, to get the full affect. I may be a huge Elsa fan.

    Those Jill Shalvis books look incredibly fluffy. I'll have to look them up on GR. I've seen Every Last Promise, Invincible and 99 Days on several STS posts today, I just requested all three so fingers crossed. :) I hope you enjoy all your galleys. And the next two books in your series.

    Have a great week yourself.

    --Amber @ yaindulgences (Wordpress)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, Lucky Harbor. Those are great. :)

    Oooo, all the review books. I also got Captive! I hope we both enjoy it lots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky Harbor!! I love those books so much. <3
    Can't wait to see what you think of Invincible - it sounds really good.
    Happy reading, girl!

    Danielle @ Love at First Page

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...