Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stacking the Shelves # 43

Sunday, November 23, 2014 with 2 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 



Purchased

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares  

I decided to use this months Audible credit on a holiday read!!! And I'm glad I did, because this book is such a fun listen so far. :) 

And it's been great motivation for baking and decorating! Bring on the cheer!

 The stockings are ready. A little early but whatevs. 

Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes



Have a great week. 




2 comments:

  1. I see I'm not the only one trying to get in the season. I love the decorations. happy reading :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes look really good and I want one. I like the stockings. They look festive.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...