Sunday, November 16, 2014

Stacking The Shelves # 42

Sunday, November 16, 2014 with 5 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 



Purchased

Cruel Beauty  

I already own the Audio book and the Hard Cover of Cruel Beauty, but I've been dying to get into my sims and make a trailer for it, so I grabbed the kindle edition. Kindle books are so much easier to search for scenes I want to capture, for detail purposes. 

Audible Freebie

23258868

Omfg, This book is hilarious. Now I know there is another one out there called Go the Fuck to Sleep, narrated by Samuel L. Jackson, but we have never had that with our child. She loves to sleep and has been wonderful about bedtime since she was 8 weeks old.

Eating however, not so much. She is so picky, I mean really freaking picky. She's gotten so much better over the years, but it's still really bad. So I had tears of laughter in my eyes while listening to this one with the Hubby the other night. It's short and free on Audible right now, I think until December. I highly recommend grabbing it because it's so funny. Plus, it's narrated by Bryan Cranston from Breaking Bad. (huge fan) He was perfect and nailed it. :)

GET IT!!!!!  Audible Link

For Review

none of the aboveA Small Indiscretion

( Thank you Random House and Harper! ) 

Both of these sounded interesting. I requested them before I made the decision to cool it on arcs for a while. I'm really looking forward to A Small Indiscretion because it sounds different. And different is good right now. 

Oh, so that Elsa Turkey Aubrey and I were working on last week turned out adorable! Here is the finished product! 



Have a great week. 




5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Cruel Beauty and look forward to seeing your trailer for it :)

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/review-titans-curse-percy-jackson-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I've been hearing many good reviews for Cruel Beauty and it has such a gorgeous cover. I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That turkey is so cute! My girlfriend has told me she's getting me You Have to F*cking Eat for Christmas -_- She thinks I don't eat enough. Happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. a small indiscretion sounds interesting! awesome haul

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...