Sunday, November 2, 2014

Stacking The Shelves # 40

Sunday, November 2, 2014 with 6 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 



Purchased

simply irresistibleTalon  


I've been having some trouble getting into books lately. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so busy with work or just so busy with fall. Either way, nothing is really holding my interest so I figured i would grab an adult contemporary I've been wanting to try. Also, had to grab Talon because....it's Julie Kagawa. 




HAPPY NOVEMBER!!!! Chicken day is this month as Aubrey would say. She accidentally called it that the other day and it will now be a running joke in our family for years to come. :) 

Halloween is over, but it was a good one! I hope it was for all of you too! 





6 comments:

  1. I love the Lucky Harbor series! Romance in a small coastal town, and handsome men? Yep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I'm so excited to read Talon. I will be getting it soon, sooner if I get my hubby to buy it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you got talon, I'm waiting my copy to arrive, you are so lucky, hope you like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Talon sounds amazing! I hope you enjoy it!

    Check out my STS here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should read Simply Irresistible ASAP, it's such a cute and swoonworthy Christmas romance book with a touch of something extra.

    ALSO YAY TALON!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started reading Talon yesterday. I have not read any of Julie's other books, so I didn't know what to expect, but I love her writing style, it is very smooth. I am only four chapters in, so I can't make any comments about the story yet. I have seen a couple of reviews that said because it was different from her other books (I would not know what that meant), it was difficult for the reviewer to get into it. I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...