Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels We Need YESTERDAY

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 with 6 comments



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =) We're game.







This week's topic is the Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get.


April's Picks:


I'm so behind on series books, that I don't have too many that I'm dying to get to. These three though, I cannot freaking wait for. Most of all, Golden Son. When that comes out, I will be starting it asap.


These last seven are sequels that I STILL HAVEN'T gotten to. FOR SHAME!!!! Maybe I need to move them up my list. Being in the reading slump I am, reading a sequel to a book I loved might be just the thing I need. :)



Jen's Picks:

I already have a few of these sitting on my shelf, just waiting for me to make time for them...


And then I couldn't help but include a few threequels I'm eagerly anticipating...



There are plenty more sequels and threequels and later installments I'm looking forward to, but I tried to only include those that already had a cover. :)


Which sequels are you dying to get your hands on? :)  Be sure to share a link to your TTT post so we can visit!



6 comments:

  1. The Outside! I highly enjoyed that one, but I don't see it being mentioned that often on blogs or YouTube. It kind of makes me sad, since they are truly great. I loved World After too! Lair of Dreams is on my list too since i really enjoyed The Diviners -and the sequel is taking a while. Okay, I should really read The Winner's Curse and Splintered. It's on so many liists, so that must mean that a lot of people like them.

    Great list

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH I FORGOT GOLDEN SON. HOW COULD I FORGET GOLDEN SON??? *slaps self* I'm ridiculously excited for that book, but obviously not enough, hehe. I have Ensnared on my list too! And honourable mentions to The Winner's Crime and World After and In A Handful of Dust.
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is a great list you have there, many series i can wait to get :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Yes! I didn't love Red Rising, but I'm definitely looking forward to Goldon Son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for The Mime Order! I hope you'll enjoy reading these, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. April - you need to read World After! And Froi! I love those books so much. <3
    Jen - I need to catch up on The Bone Season, The Falconer, Of Dreams and Metal, and Scarlet, but all those sequels sound fantastic.

    Happy reading, girls!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...