Sunday, November 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves # 44

Sunday, November 30, 2014 with 2 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 


Purchased

Let it Snow  

This week I grabbed Let it Snow. Let it Snow is a recommended read for this time of year, and now that I have 9 inches of the white stuff outside my door, I figured it would be fitting. 

Here are some pics of our Thanksgiving Eve snow storm! 


I love the first big snow fall! 


This was before the snow was done. We ended up with another 3 inches over night. 


Aubrey couldn't wait to get out there and build her snow girl. 


Have a great week. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your snow!! We didnt get any at all last year so I'm really hoping we do this Christmas. Snow just makes everything look so much more magical I love it.

    ablondelibrarian.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNOW! I want snow. At least, I think I do! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...