Friday, November 28, 2014

What We Read in November: Our Fall TBRs

Friday, November 28, 2014 with 2 comments


Now that Thanksgiving has come and passed, it's time to revisit what we read in November. Our Fall TBR piles were full of great reads, but how many did we manage to get to?


April's Fall TBR:




6 / 10

Trial By Fire by Josephine Andgelini (review)
Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
The Coldest Girl In Coldtown by Holly Black (review)
The Fall by Bethany Griffin (review)
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (review)
I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead (review)
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
The Edge of You by Theresa DaLayne (review)
Stray by Elissa Sussman

Whoa, I did way better with this than I thought! woo hoo! Technically I did listen to some of I'll Give You The Sun but I just wasn't feeling it. I'm sure that I will love it.. but I wasn't in the mood at the time. Kinda said I never got to Girl of Nightmares around Halloween time. Ahh, well, there is always next year. :)


Jen's Fall TBR:


8 / 10

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater (review)
Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan (review)
In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken (no review)
Compulsion by Martina Boone (review)
Forbidden by Kimberley Griffiths Little
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers (review)
The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (no review)
Chaos by Sarah Fine (review)
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas
Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan (review)

I've become such a mood reader lately. Not that I wasn't before, but it only seems to have gotten worse. I don't even know why I keep a schedule anymore, except that I still like to see how badly I'm doing when it comes to review copies. I like to torture myself I guess. Even so, I did surprisingly well with my Fall TBR. Only two picks didn't get read, but I fully intend to get to them soon. I put them on the list for a reason and I still want to read them.


How did you do with your Fall TBR? Did you read what you expected to or did you stray from your list? =) We just listed our Winter TBR picks on Tuesday, but check back on Monday for our Christmas TBR piles! :D (In case you haven't noticed, we like tasking ourselves with piles of books to read and then lamenting the fact that we didn't get to them all, lol.)

Happy reading!



2 comments:

  1. You both did awesome! Looking forward to your upcoming reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I wish I could stay this on track of my TBR! Great reading month for you both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...