Wednesday, November 19, 2014





"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selections are...








's Pick:




Title: The Ruby Circle
Author: Richelle Mead
Series: Bloodlines # 6
Publisher: Razorbill
Publication Date: February 10th, 2015

Add to Goodreads
The epic conclusion to Richelle Mead's New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series is finally here...

Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets—and human lives.

After their secret romance is exposed, Sydney and Adrian find themselves facing the wrath of both the Alchemists and the Moroi in this electrifying conclusion to Richelle Mead’s New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series. When the life of someone they both love is put on the line, Sydney risks everything to hunt down a deadly former nemesis. Meanwhile, Adrian becomes enmeshed in a puzzle that could hold the key to a shocking secret about spirit magic, a secret that could shake the entire Moroi world.

So I just finished listening to Silver Shadows. I loved it. As sad as I will be to see this series end, I still cannot wait to get my hands/ears on it. I'm so glad I took a chance on these this year. I have to say though, these covers blow. So did the VA book covers.





's Pick:



Title: The Conspiracy of Us
Author: Maggie Hall
Series: n/a
Publisher: Putnam Juvenile
Publication Date: January 13, 2015

Add to Goodreads
To fight her destiny as the missing heir to a powerful and dangerous secret society, sixteen-year-old Avery West must solve an ancient puzzle in a deadly race across Europe. Forbidden love and code-breaking, masked balls and explosions, destiny and dark secrets collide in this romantic thriller, in the vein of a YA DaVinci Code.

Avery West's newfound family can shut down Prada at the Champs-Elysees when they want to shop in peace, and can just as easily order a bombing when they want to start a war.

They are part of a powerful and dangerous secret society called the Circle of Twelve, and Avery is their missing heir. If they discover who she is, some of them will want to use her as a pawn. Some will want her dead.

To thwart their plans, Avery must follow a trail of clues from the landmarks of Paris to the back alleys of Istanbul and through a web of ancient legends and lies. And unless she can stay one step ahead of beautiful, volatile Stellan, who knows she’s more than she seems, and can decide whether to trust mysterious, magnetic Jack, she may be doomed after all.

Oooohhh...a secret society! Forbidden love! Code-breaking! All things I love! =) I also love how fast-paced and intense this book sounds. That cover is pretty spectacular, too. So many points in favor of me reading this novel...hope it's as intriguing as I've been led to believe!



What are you desperately waiting for this Wednesday? Let us know in the comments or share a link to your own WoW post!



8 comments:

  1. GREAT Picks ,, i have those book in my TBR List .. really great :D

    You Can Check my Blog Here:
    http://cachereads.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read The Conspiracy of Us!! All that travel and a secret society!! Heck yeah! Thanks for sharing!!

    Here's my WoW: Zodiac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes 100% for The Ruby Circle! And I just happened to see The Conspiracy of Us on someone else's blog today! Good picks!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel bad because I still haven't read the Bloodline series! And I'm excited for the Conspiracy of Us too! It sounds really good. The author is having an event at a bookstore near me in January, so hopefully I'll be able to go that day! :D
    Ariel @ Bookish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of those sound great! Secret societies are always good, and now that Bloodlines is coming to a close, maybe I'll finally read it. I think it's one of those you need to binge read if possible.

    Leeanna.me: WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Ruby Circle is gonna give me a heart attack, probably. But bring it on.
    As for The Conspiracy of Us - I haaate that there's a love triangle. It makes me so sad because the book sounds good otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...