Tuesday, July 29, 2014




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =) We're game.







This week's topic is the Top Ten Authors We Own the Most Books From:



April's Picks:




So there you have it!! Now I don't have much shelf room, so admittedly, most of these I own in Kindle. Some I own in both. And now that I'm into Audio, I'm filling those shelves up too. I'm sure I'm leaving someone out, but those are the ones I thought of first! :)



Jen's Picks:


Ha! We have 7 out of 10 of the same authors filling up both our shelves. I think our lists just prove how compatible April and I are as co-bloggers. =) I'm running out of room for my Maggie books, but I guess I'll just have to dedicate two shelves to her going forward. ;0) And I'll be adding a couple more to some of these shelves in the next few months, plus I think Sarah J. Maas is working her way up the list, too, with her awesome Throne of Glass series. There were a few more contenders who almost made this list, including Ann Aguirre, Moira Young, Rae Carson, and Leigh Bardugo. I think it's pretty clear which genres garner the most buys from me. ;-)


Which authors have cost you the most money in book sales? Lol. :) Be sure to share a link to your TTT post so we can visit!



14 comments:

  1. What a great post title! Stiefvater, Mead, Clare, and Oliver get all my $ too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Dessen has stolen so much cash from me it's unreal lol :P I only about 11 books from her? RIDICULOUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, either authors I want to read or ones I like.
    Thanks for sharing :)
    http://wp.me/p3ftwe-uH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie Stiefvater has fourteen books published or do you have duplicates? I'm impressed. I think it is really neat to see the lists this week because, to some degree, they represent what we read as children (or to our children). So often we are busy focusing on the here and now that we forget to look back on the special books that built our literary foundation. Here is my list and you will see that I have several books that were special to my children (and me) while they were growing up. MyTTT-Anne@HeadFullofBooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. JK Rowling and Cassandra Clare got most of my money but they're so worth it! Love their books!! I have yet to read a Maggie Stiefvater book but I'm definitely planning on it!

    Here's My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richelle Mead was my #1 pick too! Somehow I have 21 of her books. I didn't even know she had so many.

    ReplyDelete
  7. +JMJ+

    Comparing lists with strangers is fun, but comparing lists with friends can also be unexpected eye-opening! I'm going to tell one of my friends about this TTT and ask her for her own list. I have a feeling that she and I will only have C.S. Lewis in common . . . but I'm also open to being surprised! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. J.K. Rowling made my list too with the Harry Potter series! I love these picks!

    Check out my TTT!

    And if you missed last week’s, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could've participated in this week's TTT, but I'm afraid I don't have enough books yet. I'm slowly building my little library here. Thinking about it now, I probably could've participated. I have 7 C.S. Lewis books, 6 J.K. Rowling books (yup, missing the last HP), 5 Maggie Stiefvater, 4 Stephenie Meyer, and 2 Kendare Blake books. I think this is where it ends for me. lol! I enjoyed reading your lists, ladies. I really like your Sim creation, April! SO CUTE! And I really like how organized your list, Jen -- with pictures of your precious books! Well done, you two! :)

    Marlene @ The Flyleaf Review

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Maggie Stiefvater, I don't quite have 14 books but I do have 9 :) She is one of my favorites, after that besides Cassandra Clare, most of the other books were 4 or 3 books per author. Awesome post though, the format is super cute today!

    Our TTT

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the title. Lol. So true though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eeep, SUCH a gorgeous Maggie Stiefvater collection, Jen. XD I'm envious, lol. I only own Sinner but oooone day I will HAVE THEM ALL. She's yet to write a book I didn't like so auto-buy? I think yes. x)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love seeing all the Maggie Stiefvater love! I have most of her books, too, though I still need to get/read The Raven Cycle! Richelle Mead made my list too - love seeing Sydrian on my shelves. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...