Sunday, July 27, 2014

Stacking The Shelves # 26

Sunday, July 27, 2014 with 8 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 


Purchased


BloodlinesThe Golden Lily

I am finally doing it!! I'm finally reading/listening to Bloodlines. I started it the other day and so far I love it. So  happy to be back in this world, and Adrian cracks me up. :) I had another credit on Audible left over for this month, so I went ahead and grabbed the sequel. I have a feeling I'm going be blowing through these books.  


For Review

In Real LifeThe Bargaining

( Thank You Tuttle Publishing & Simon Pulse  )

I'm kinda excited for In Real Life. Jen actually received the review request because of my review of Ashfall so she passed it my way. She knows I'm a bit of a gamer so I think this book will be right up my Alley. The Bargaining looks really freaking creepy. It doesn't come out until February of 2015, but you bet your ass I'll be reading this one in October.


That's it for books this week! Though I am going to the library tomorrow, so who knows what I'll leave with! I hope you are all having a great summer! Ours has been unseasonably cool. We've had some hot days, but haven't even broken into 90's yet. It's crazy. But it's been great for hiking and maybe not so great for our garden but it's still thriving!


We need to put a bench back here so that I can sit and read while staring at the garden


Meet the tiny chubs!!! our little pickling cucumbers are going crazy. 


Finally some harvested beans! It wasn't a big batch but they were delicious


Summer squash is finally starting to produce goods!! Hooray! 


Caught a little bee doing his job! 


This week we are planning some more Hiking! We took Aubrey to a famous spot near us last Sunday, boulder field. She had a blast trying to climb over all the rocks. 





It's amazing how much beauty there is in this world! :) 


8 comments:

  1. Yay for the Bloodlines series! That's one of my favorites. I love Adrian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've received In Real Life recently too. I hope it's as good as it sounds :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard Bloodlines is great, but I wasn't a fan of Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy so I probably won't be picking it up. I'm glad you're enjoying it though! Yay for audiobooks! ^_^

    Great haul! Happy reading!

    Amelia | My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloodlines is a great spinoff. If you loved VA then you will have no problem with Bloodlines.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Adrian Ivashkov! If I could marry any character it would be him! Such an awesome garden! Definitely would be a great place to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boulder Field looks fucking awesome! I'm so glad Aubrey enjoyed it, April! :D Your garden is beautiful! Your hard work is paying off, even if temperatures haven't been ideal. :)

    I haven't read the VA series, but I do plan to binge read it at some point. I hope you love the Bloodlines series just as much! Have a great week!

    Marlene @ The Flyleaf Review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! The Bargaining has such a brilliant cover and it sounds like a great story too. I am tempted to download that one myself, seems like one I would really enjoy. I hope you enjoy all of your books this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...