Sunday, July 6, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #23

Sunday, July 6, 2014 with 7 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 




Purchased


Amy and Roger's Epic Detour

This week I bought the Audio of Amy & Roger's Epic Detour. I needed something fun after listening to Not a Drop to Drink. Amazing book but it didn't leave me all warm and fuzzy inside. lol. 


For Review

How We Fall

( Thank You F+W)

I'm not sure if I will like this one or not. I probably shouldn't have requested it because I have enough books I need to read, but the colors in this cover. Plus the water, I'm a Pisces through and through. Even when it comes to book covers. lol.


I hope you all had a great 4th of July! We went to a family BBQ and set off fireworks at dusk. Good food and fun times! Aubrey had a blast because her cousin was there. They are only a year apart and the best of friends. <3



Garden Update!


This week we harvested the last of our fresh spinach and lettuce. :( It was so yummy, but it doesn't do well in hot temps, so we will start some up closer to fall for a second harvest. :)


Our biggest tomato so far. Though I took this a few days ago, so it's even bigger now. :)


First blueberry harvest! So it was only 5 but they were delish. Hoping to get that bush planted this summer so that it can grow and we get an even bigger harvest next year.


Our Zucchini plants are out of control! They have tons of buds on them, so hopefully we will start getting fruits soon.


These are our golden tomatoes. All of our tomatoes are doing so well this year.


A baby buttercup squash!


Holy hot peppers! These little shits just keep producing. Oh and Aubrey's leg because she wouldn't move. lol


More grape tomato blooms! they are so pretty, and that cluster is cray cray. Last week I showed you a cluster of blooms. Well below is that picture and what they look like now. We have so many of these clusters. Yay for grape tomatoes! We'll be swimming in them.





7 comments:

  1. Aw, I wish we could have gotten Katie and her cousins together for fun, but we wanted to blow stuff up, anyway, and her cousins are all kind of weenies. Katie's the one who wants to get out there and light stuff on fire. :)

    Love all your garden pics! I wish we could do berries here, but they just never work out. Our tomatoes are doing really well, too, though. It's so exciting going out there to see what's ready to pick each day. That should seem sad to admit that it's kinda the highlight of our day, but I don't care, lol.

    I hope you enjoy Amy & Roger. It was actually my first Morgan Matson book, and I really loved it. Cute but not TOO cute, ya know? Hope y'all had a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour is such a great summer read! I really hope you love it. :D

    You have such a lovely garden! I wish I had the kind of yard where I could have a garden, along with the time. ;)

    I haven't seen "How We Fall" before but you're right -- the cover sure looks awesome. :D

    Great haul and fabulous updates! I'm so glad you had a fun fourth of July. :)

    Happy reading!

    Amelia | The Authoress

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in an apartment, so I'm jealous of your garden!
    (I want your blueberries <3)
    Happy 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of these days I have got to garden! I've been meaning to for forever, but never have. I guess I don't have my mother's green thumb. And enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy And Roger's Epic Detour is SO good! I hope you love it.

    I recently read Not A Drop To Drink and have to agree -- it's good but not exactly filled with happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, well done on your garden! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...