Sunday, July 20, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #25

Sunday, July 20, 2014 with 10 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 


Purchased


Landline

So I got Landline in audio. I really need to be better at reading descriptions thoroughly, because I had no idea that it involved a magic phone. Had I known, I might have been less eager to get to this one. The writing is fantastic, but a magic phone? really? *sigh* 


For Review

SinnerForest of Whispers

( Thank You Scholastic and Spencer Hill )

I didn't think I would be approved for Sinner, because it hit shelves and I still hadn't heard back but they surprised me this week. Forest of Whispers, I'm super excited for. I met the author at YA fest this year.


 Not too much this week. Or previous weeks. I've been really good at not buying too many because I have enough books to read as it is. :)

Hope you are all having a great weekend. We went on another hike yesterday. So fun! Here are some of the pics!















10 comments:

  1. Sinner was AWESOME! and I also enjoyed Landline! and wow those nature photos are beautiful!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really??? Landline is about a magic phone...maybe I've got it subconsiuosly confused with Attachments, hehe. SINNER WAS THE BEST FAJSLDKAFDS. All the feels! All the wonderful snarky banter! I was so happy with it. x)
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should check out Landline as well. Seems like a great read. Nice haul and cool family outing. The name of the trail is spooky :)

    Happy Sunday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Landline was a book that I got about two weeks ago. I love Rainbow Rowell's books. Awesome haul indeed.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Sinner this week too. Already read it! Love Maggie S. And yay for Rainbow Rowell! Nice haul this week! And looks like you guys had fun! Cute pictures!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magic phone aside, Landline is pretty ingenious. I hope you'll give it a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing Landline around EVERYWHERE but I wasn't a huge fan of Eleanor & Park so I'll probably let it pass. I hope you enjoy it though!! ^__^ And I hope Sinner turns out to be magnificent as well!

    Happy reading!

    Amelia | My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am of two minds about Landline. I liked Fangirl but haven't read anything else by the author. I am also curious about Sinner but haven't finished the first trilogy yet. Great pictures. It looks like a marvelous area for hiking. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those pictures are gorgeous! I need to find somewhere like that to go hiking around here. :) You're really making me want to come visit, lol. I hope Landline gets better for you...but I knew there was a reason I was hesitant to read it. :( I already know you'll love Sinner...Cole is SUPER yummy in this book. Hope you're having a great weekend! Enjoy your new reads!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Landline! I am arguing so much with my book buying ban for that one. I hope you enjoy

    Happy Reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...