Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stacking The Shelves # 24

Sunday, July 13, 2014 with 4 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 


Purchased


Mud Vein

This isn't my usual kind of read, but it looks interesting. Plus...it's 99 cents right now. At lest it was Thursday when I bought it. 


For Review

I need a new butt

( Thank You Dover Publications)

Okay, so I obviously picked this one out for Aubrey. She's all about butt jokes, so I figured she would get a kick out of it. It looks cute and funny.


I hope you are all having a great weekend! We decided to go on a hike Saturday morning. For the past 8 or so years, we have lived like 5 miles away from Hickory Run State Park and we have never explored any of the trails. Today we tried out Hawk Falls Trail. It was gorgeous! Already planning our next hike!







Garden Update


Still harvesting some blueberries!


Possible baby cucumber!


Buttercup Squash is showing tons of color!


Cherry tomato's are turning!! Yum!


And finally! Beans. :) They aren't doing as great this year.


4 comments:

  1. The pictures from your hike are awesome. I need to find us a place like that around here to go hiking. We always go when we're down in Austin visiting my sis because it just seems so much more gorgeous down there, but I like to go hiking more than once or twice a year. :P Love how your garden grows. Hehe. Our beans aren't doing so hot, either. But our squash are doing phenomenal, now that we've taken care of the squash blossom end rot problem. *sigh* Gardening's a lot of work, but it's worth it. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks great! I am planning a hike as well. I just got some shoes and a new hikiing backpac. I should be getting it this week actually ;)

    Happy Reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should post some joke for your next STS :) haha the book looks super cute!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  4. The river looks beautiful! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...