Sunday, August 24, 2014

Stacking The Shelves # 30

Sunday, August 24, 2014 with 6 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 


Purchased

The Fiery Heart

Ahhhhhh!!! Book 4! I can't stop guys. I love these books. I know I'll have to stop and wait for the last one but it's all good. :) I have some qualms about this particular audio though. Rest assured there will be a rant in my review. 


For Review

The Edge of YOu

(Thank you Bloomsbury)

I kind of fell in love with this cover. And the story sounds pretty cute too. Looking forward to reading this one.



So I didn't get much this week. I feel like it's blown by. The last full week of summer is over here, next Wednesday my princess starts 1st grade. Crazy I tell ya.


We are ready!!! I honestly have no idea how we have accumulated so many pencils but I'm sure she will use them. lol.

The weather continues to be cool for August. Signs of fall have already started to show up.


This is a tree in my yard. 

I have tons of harvest pictures, the garden thinks winter is almost hear so lots of goodies are ripening. 


I'll have to make a compilation medley of all the harvest photos we have at the end of the season. :) 

But anyway, I hope you all had a great week. I enjoyed every second with the little one before I have to send her off to school again. I will miss our days off together. <3 





6 comments:

  1. I haven't started the Bloodlines series yet, mostly because I haven't finished Vampire Academy. Nice little haul.

    Erin @ The Book Nut

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard book 5 on audio and it was good. Sucks that you have issues with this one. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sure a lot of pencils. ;) But they're pretty and some are sparkly and everyone knows sparkly pencils are the BEST. xD I hope she has a really awesome starting day for school!
    I haven't read anything by Richelle Mead yet, but I'm definitely aiming to at some point. ;)
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got The Edge of You last week. I hope it's as good as it sounds Happy reading! My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Fiery Heart is my favorite book in the Bloodlines series - so far. Enjoy!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love school supplies!! I get so excited going down the isles. I don't need them but I am a freak.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...