Wednesday, December 5, 2012



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...




Add to Goodreads
Title:  Boundless
Author: Cynthia Hand
Series:  3rd & final book in the Unearthly series
Publisher:  HarperTeen
Publication Date:  January 22, 2013

The past few years held more surprises than part-angel Clara Gardner ever could have anticipated. Yet through the dizzying high of first love to the agonizing low of losing someone close to her, the one thing she could no longer deny was that she was never meant to have a normal life.

Since discovering the special role she plays among the other angel-bloods, Clara has been determined to protect Tucker Avery from the evil that follows her . . . even if it means breaking both their hearts. Leaving town seemed like the best option, so she’s headed back to California—and so is Christian Prescott, the irresistible boy from the vision that started her on this journey in the first place.

As Clara makes her way in a world that is frighteningly new, she discovers that the fallen angel who attacked her is watching her every move. And he’s not the only one. . . . With the battle against the Black Wings looming, Clara knows she must finally fulfill her destiny. But it won’t come without sacrifices and betrayal.

In the riveting finale of the Unearthly series, Clara must choose her fate once and for all.


Why I'm waiting:  Well, I've been waiting since I shed all those tears for Clara in Hallowed.  I can't wait to read Boundless and find out how it all ends...and, of course, who Clara picks!  =D  Luckily, the Radiant  novella just released this week, so I have something to keep me going until Boundless releases at the end of next month.  It's been torture, but we're almost there!!!

By the way, how excited are you about HarperTeen's new digital imprint IMPULSE?  Which novellas will you be picking up...or have you already gotten them all?  =)

You know I'm salivating over the end of the Unearthly series, but what are you waiting on this week?  Share it in the comments or leave a link so I can stop by!

17 comments:

  1. I haven't started this series yet but I do have it on the TBR so eventually I'm sure I will get around to it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Boundless! I just read the first two series back to back and I'm officially obsessed lol. New follower =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful. I still need to read my copy of Unearthly. Of course. *cries*'

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, man. You and me both. This is one of my most highly anticipated books of 2013. Great pick! Come check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! Looking forward to this one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to read the awesomeness that is Unearthly and I know I'll like it. Great pick and HarperTeen's Impulse sounds amazing! =D

    Here's my WoW!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just have this book now or... I really need this one. I am dying for it. lol I bought Radiant yesterday and can't wait to dive into this world again. Great pick! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read Hallowed yet, but I really enjoyed Unearthly! I hope to get to Hallowed soon. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. one of my favorite series. Can't wait to be able to finish and see how it ends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to read this series! It looks great!
    Be sure to check out my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have Unearthly and Hallowed, but haven't had a chance to read them yet. Hopefully I can fit them in before too much longer, especially this book coming out, which looks awesome to.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely want to read this one. I need to pick up the novella as well!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will definitely read Boundless, but I was a bit frustrated with Hallowed. I didn't like the whole Christian thing. He kind of creeps me out. I mean, he knew she was with Tucker, and really Clara should have known better too. I am totally all for Tucker.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to have this on the shelf next to my other 2! Pretty, Pretty! Happy reading.

    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. This series has been begging me to pick it up for a while now but it hasn't happened yet. It will though, eventually - I've yet to read a negative review and it sounds really interesting! (easy on the eyes, too :P )

    Thanks for stopping by my post! And I agree, I was also rooting for Beth & Isaiah and I hope he'll be in the second book... curious to see how it'll all pan out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so excited to get this when it's out! It'll look great with the other books on my shelf too, I love the covers :) Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...