Sunday, June 29, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #22

Sunday, June 29, 2014 with 9 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 




Freebies

The paceBreaking Rulesforever ours



This week I got a whole lot of nothing!! But that's good. I have more than enough books to read, but I did grab these three freebies off amazon.



 I hope you are all having a great summer so far!! We are having a great one. I changed my hours at work so I can spend some more time with Aubrey while she's out of school and she's keeping me very busy!


We have been to the pool just about every day. This is her with her friend from school who lives near us. I'm trying to teach her to swim, and those floaties on her arms, we've since ditched those. She's doggie paddling like a pro and I couldn't be more proud. Seriously, my child is afraid of everything so I'm amazed we've made this much progress already.

Now for my other babies!! The Garden is doing pretty awesome. This year we have so many tomatoes already. They are starting to grow out of their cages already. We had to stop at Home Depot today to get some stakes so we can give them more support. Here are a few pics I took the other day. :)


It's starting to look really green inside that fence! :)


Cherry Tomatoes! Yummy.


This is our first year doing celery. I drove out of my way to find these seedlings. And they are looking really great!


A hot pepper off the plant we accidentally bought. This plant has so many freaking baby peppers on it, and I doubt we will eat any of them. They are supposed to be really hot. Our eight year old neighbor has dibs on them though. lol


My husband came home one day with a blueberry bush. We have not found a place to actually plant it yet, but we have it inside the fence and we have our first ripening berry, it's actually just about ready as of today, but the only one so we've discussed how we will be cutting it in half.


Next week I will take a pic of this cluster again, because already half of those blooms are tiny tomatoes!! I may get to try fresh spaghetti sauce this year! :)



9 comments:

  1. Love freebies! I like to plant a few veggies especially hot peppers but we had a drought this year so we didn't bother. Looks great though!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day to the pool, sounds great. I can't wait to get more active with swimming too, once my vacation really starts :D The garden is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your garden looks fabulous!! Congrats on all that wonderful greeness. Also: swimming. Sooo nice. I'm just sittin' here freezing quietly. ;) lol
    My Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feebries from Amazon are the best! And that garden is quite impressive! Enjoy your summer!!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and I hope you enjoy those Free Books :)

    Much Love,

    Tanya @ A Book Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the freebies from Amazon. It looks like you and your daughter are enjoying summer. Plus it's always nice to see something growing.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Free stuff is always good. :) I hope you'll enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know The Pace was free and I've been wanting to read it for so long now! Thanks for the heads up! Your garden is cool. My dad plants all the time, but didn't this year cause of work. Hope you enjoy your books as well as your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like Aubrey and Delaney are on the same track! I've been working with her at the lake, and one day, she was just like, "Look at me!" And took off swimming underwater! Those girls are so smart, huh?

    Beautiful garden, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...