Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds. =) We're game.
This week's topic is the Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet:
April's catching up from her vacation at DisneyWorld, so it's just me again this week. :)
So, I went to Texas Teen Book Festival last fall and met some of the authors I've wanted to meet for ages, like Sarah J. Maas, Jandy Nelson, Lauren Oliver, Marie Lu...just to name a few. =) And I met Maggie Stiefvater when she was touring for The Dream Thieves, though I wouldn't hesitate to so see her again. Yet, there are quite a few authors I'd still love to meet in person...
The fab fantasy novelists:
1. Victoria Schwab - Love ALL of her books. Like, I seriously cannot even when it comes to them.
2. Susan Ee - The first indie author I think I ever read. And she's going to be at RT this week! Really hoping I can talk myself (and maybe my sister!) into going.
3. Marie Rutkoski - So. Much. Love.
4. Paula Weston - She writes kick-ass angel books. 'Nuff said.
5. Mary E. Pearson - Her books are so deceptively awesome. *smirks*
The ones I talk to online but would love to meet in person (finally):
6. Sarah Fine - Author of not one but two series I adore. And she'll be at RT this week, too!
7. Elizabeth Fama - Writer extraordinaire and all-around beautiful person.
The adorable and funny contemporary writers:
8. Stephanie Perkins - Missed her at North Texas Teen Book Festival because we were in Florida, but I think she's also supposed to be at RT. (Seriously, who isn't going to be at RT?)
9. Morgan Matson - Even if I didn't like her books, I'd still adore her because of her online presence. But I do love her books, so it's a win/win. Even as Katie Finn. :P
10. Colleen Hoover - I've been reading her books since I won Hopeless ages ago. I'd love to meet the lady who writes such poignant stories, especially since she's from a town not too far from my own. I actually won a UIL event there back in high school. :D
Which authors do you really hope to meet someday? Be sure to share a link to your TTT post so we can visit!