Sunday, May 24, 2015

Stacking the Shelves # 67

Sunday, May 24, 2015 with 3 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 




For Review


Nowhere but Here

That's it for the week. Haven't really been buying much these days. Just reading what I have with what little time there is. lol. :)



We went on our first hike of the season last Sunday.


It was gorgeous. We hope to hit up another trail this Monday. I hope you all have  a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I read this book this week and quite enjoyed it. I hope you will, too. :) happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Nowhere But Here. Sometimes we all need to commune with nature. I hope you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love taking hikes/walks! Beautiful picture as well!

    Meredith @ A Book Lover's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...