Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy Birthday Jen!!!!!

Friday, May 1, 2015 with 6 comments
Today is a very special because it's 
Jen's Birthday!!!!



Is that gif creepy or what? lol

I can't tell you enough how wonderful Jen is. Everyday I'm thankful I have her in my life. 

I hope you will all join me in wishing her a very Happy Birthday today. 


And whatever you do, don' t ask what her age is. She's getting up there and might be offended. lol

In all seriousness, I hope she has the best day. Fun, relaxing, whatever she wants it to be. <3







6 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks, April! And that is definitely the creepiest birthday GIF I've ever seen, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEN I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY *hangs head in shame* That's what I get for not being on social media as much. I hope you had an amazing day!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!! *showers you with cake and confetti* HOW OLD ARE YOU? HA HA HAHA HA. Just kidding. But blame, April, she basically invited us to ask that.
    Also = creepiest gifs ever. YES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for all the information provided at all very useful for us, especially I can add new insights,
    obat varises esofagus
    cara alami menyembuhkan usus buntu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...