Sunday, May 3, 2015

Stacking the Shelves # 65

Sunday, May 3, 2015 with 5 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 

For Review

A whole new world

How freaking fun does this book sound? I've come to love retellings. :)


Library


Just One day

I picked up the Audio of Just One Day from the Library last week and forgot to add it. I'm still listening and so far I like it. I have some issues but the writing is superb.



Today is the day!!! We are on our way to visit Mickey Mouse. So excited!

I'll leave you all with my new favorite Vine video. Aubrey and I could not stop laughing. It's the best thing ever.



Enjoy your week! 


5 comments:

  1. A Whole New World sounds so amazing. <3 I hope it lives up to the original Disney movie. I liked Gayle's If I Stay and Where She Went. I'm iffy about reading Just One Day though. I hope it picks up for you. :)

    --Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Whole New World sounds SO fun! I am curious to see what the author has in store for us with that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo into fairytale retellings lately, so I can't wait to see what you think of A Whole New World! Hopefully it's as good as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, hadn't seen the cover of A Whole New World yet, but I got it a week ago or so. Can't wait to read it! Great haul!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just One Day is so amazing! I've read the book though I've not heard the audio. I'll definitely be looking forward to your review. Have a great week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...