Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Last Call on #booksfortrade

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 with 2 comments
So, you might remember my Have You Seen This? post from last month where I asked for help locating some special copies of books for my collection. I managed to trade for a few of those books already, but I've also compiled separate wishlists on Goodreads for ARCs I covet and finished copies I'd like to add to my shelves.


Since then, I've also put together a spreadsheet and photos (above) showing what all *I* have for trade. And there are quite a few. I've already made over ten trades for more than twenty books, but I still have a lot left. The plan is to take what's left to Half Price Books and donate some to my local library this weekend. I already put them all in boxes to make it easier to part with them…hopefully. That many books leaving at one time is going to hurt, but I just don't have room for them anymore. So, I'd much rather see them go to good homes. ;0)


So, please take a look at the pictures above and the Google doc I linked to and see if I have anything you might want for your own shelves before they're gone for good. And please check out the wishlists I posted above and see if maybe you have something on your shelf that you wouldn't mind trading to me. I'd be willing to ship multiple books for anything on my ARC wishlist, if that helps any. =) Especially for those coveted Sarah J. Maas and Dark Triumph ARCs.

I'll continue using the #booksfortrade feed to trade through the end of the week, but I thought I'd spread the word a bit more here on the blog. If you want to make a trade, comment below, email me at mrsjbruce at gmail dot com, or hit me up on Twitter at @starryeyedjen.

Oh! And don't forget April and I still have some great giveaways going on to celebrate FOUR years of blogging, no trading necessary! :D Click on the picture below to check them all out!

4th Blogoversary Giveaway




2 comments:

  1. I would absolutely love to have at least 8 of the books on your list. But I own nothing that's on either of your want lists. I'm clearly terrible at this thing you call "trading."

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are 5 books I'd love to have from your list, but unfortunately I have nothing you want either. Don't suppose you'd be interested in an Amazon gift card in exchange for shipping some?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...