Monday, November 26, 2012

Apologies

Monday, November 26, 2012 with 5 comments


Sorry I've been absent for a bit, guys.  I was busy with the holiday, but worse still, I threw my back all out of whack on Wednesday of last week and haven't been able to tolerate sitting in one position for very long.  But since I'm having to ignore the pain to sit at my desk at work, I figured I could get back to blogging, as well.  =)  So, expect new posts momentarily...including a giveaway!  Hope you all had a lovely holiday and weekend!




5 comments:

  1. Aww...no worries. As long as you're better! Back problems....totally understand and who DOESN'T get the holiday busy-ness? Looking forward to the posts. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that.
    Hope you are feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great holiday and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. So sorry about your back. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, guys! I appreciate the sentiment. :) Hope you all had a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...