Wednesday, August 21, 2013



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...




Add to Goodreads
Title: The Geography of You and Me
Author: Jennifer E. Smith
Series: n/a
Publisher: Little, Brown BFYR
Publication Date: April 15, 2014

Lucy and Owen meet somewhere between the tenth and eleventh floors of a New York City apartment building, on an elevator rendered useless by a citywide blackout. After they're rescued, they spend a single night together, wandering the darkened streets and marveling at the rare appearance of stars above Manhattan. But once the power is restored, so is reality. Lucy soon moves to Edinburgh with her parents, while Owen heads out west with his father.

Lucy and Owen's relationship plays out across the globe as they stay in touch through postcards, occasional e-mails, and -- finally -- a reunion in the city where they first met.

A carefully charted map of a long-distance relationship, Jennifer E. Smith's new novel shows that the center of the world isn't necessarily a place. It can be a person, too.


Oh, my goodness!  This book sounds adorable...kinda like Smith's other books.  :)  And I love how this cover matches the others!  So bright and cheerful!  Can't wait to see them all side by side on my shelf!

Now that you know what I'm dying to read, what are you waiting on this week?  Feel free to share it in the comments or leave a link so I can stop by!

17 comments:

  1. I adore Jennifer E. Smith's titles and covers. They're just too adorable and cute. This is definitely going to be on my TBR list. Great pick!

    Holly @ Absorbing the Content

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so amazing! I've loved Jennifer E. Smith's other books, too. Great pick :)

    Montana @ The Book Belles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to star reading E. Smith's books soon. I haven't read a book by her yet, but they all sound amazing. Great pick!

    My WoW @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Great pick!! I actually have this one scheduled for next week! :) Great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw another WoW of this one--I don't know much about it since it's contemporary but I really like the cover.

    My Friends Are Fiction's Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you know I'm not that into Contemporary but I do hope you enjoy when you get the chance to read it!

    Here's my Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pick! I definitely recognized it as Smith's before I even saw her name. Thanks for sharing, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many people have this as their WoWs this week. Makes me want to be able to read it now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this one sounds adorable! I love books like this. Adding to my TBR list! Great pick :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know! I was so excited when this got a cover. It sounds so adorable and fun. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds adorable! I haven't read any of her books, but I may have to change that.
    My WoW @ the NerdHerd Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read any of Jennifer's books yet but they all sound fantastic, and this one is no exception! I love books where a lot of things happen in a short time frame and that seems to (at least partly) be the case here :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I confess I have yet to read a book by Jennifer by I have TOTALLY been wanting to get on that! The covers are kind of adorable!! I hope you love this book!

    Check out MY WOW?
    <333 Inky @ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome pick! I totally didn't realize Jennifer had another book in the works! I'm so excited for this now!!! :D

    My WoW

    -Brittani
    Hope, Faith & Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hah -- we are WoW twins today. Great Jens think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. YES! This looks so cute. I want it. Hope you get it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...