Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday, Katiebug!!!

Monday, March 11, 2013 with 6 comments


Katie is five years old today, and I just couldn't let the day pass without telling my favorite blog contributor "Happy Birthday". Katie is responsible for the artwork in those adorable -- yeah, yeah...I'm a little biased -- Judging a Book By Its Cover posts each Friday.  I just love sharing my love of reading with her, and I'm happy to see that her library is growing and may even rival mine soon.  =)

Here are a few pics of Katiebug at her party on Saturday:

My silly, silly girl...guess where she gets her looks from.  :P
That was the toughest Pinkie Pie pinata EVAR!
Katie picked out the design for the cake...and then she was too
excited to eat any of it!  :D

 I can't believe my little girl starts school this fall!  Where did the time go?!?

Hope you all had a great weekend!  I'm behind on bloggy stuff because of all the excitement, but I'm on vacation with Katie this week, so I'll be working to catch up on commenting, posting, reading, etc.  :0)

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, she's sooo adorable! It looks like she had a great time, and I'm glad she loves reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she had a really fun birthday! Kids birthday's rock. Happy late birthday to katie! I have a 4 year old turning 5 next month. Crazy how fast they grow, but so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that cake!! I take it she's a Pinkie Pie fan eh? They grow up so fast don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Katie!!!!! I love that silly picture. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable!!! Happy Birthday, Katie!!! I hope you had a fabulous birthday!! :) I adore the pictures... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing Katie a very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun and I'm glad to hear (and see) that. ;) The pictures are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...