Tuesday, July 19, 2016

{TTT} Books to Sate Your Wanderlust

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 with 2 comments





Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =) We're game.







This week's topic is our Ten Books Set Outside The US:


Jen's Picks:



I love reading about foreign places, and I love when a story takes me to more than one place along the way! Some of these novels include some jet-setting or portal-hopping, so if you have questions about where else the characters visit, lemme know! :D


What foreign settings do you prefer? Any from my list make it to yours?



2 comments:

  1. I've been reading a lot of British and Scottish romances this year.... I think that means I really need to go! haha! I've got the vacation itch bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We share one book, but there are several I was very close to adding. Good list!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...