Wednesday, October 23, 2013




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...






Title: On the Fence
Author: Kasie West
Series: n/a
Publisher: HarperTeen
Publication Date: July 1, 2014

Add to Goodreads
For sixteen-year-old Charlotte Reynolds, aka Charlie, being raised by a single dad and three older brothers has its perks. She can out-run, out-score, and outwit every boy she knows--including her long-time neighbor, and honorary fourth brother, Braden.

But when it comes to being a girl, Charlie doesn't know the first thing about anything. So when she starts working at a chi-chi boutique to pay off a speeding ticket, she finds herself in a strange new world of makeup, lacy skirts, and bedazzlers. Even stranger, she's spending time with a boy who has never seen her tear it up in a pick-up game.

To cope with the stress of faking her way through this new reality, Charlie seeks late night refuge in her backyard, talking out her problems with Braden by the fence that separates them. But their Fence Chats can't solve Charlie's biggest problem: she's falling for Braden. Hard. She knows what it means to go for the win, but if spilling her secret means losing him for good, the stakes just got too high.

Oh, wow!!!  Kasie West wrote a best friends romance?  And we get two books from her again in 2014? Say whaaaaaatttttt?!?  This is fantastic!  Even prior to reading The Distance Between Us, I knew Kasie was going on my auto-buy list...Pivot Point was just so full of awesome.  I just know everything she writes going forward is going to be just as good.  No, better, if that's possible.  =)

Now that you know what I'm dying to read, what are you waiting on this week?  Feel free to share it in the comments or leave a link so I can stop by!



22 comments:

  1. I saw this one earlier today and it sounds cute. Not sure I'll read it but I do hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book before but I loooooved Kasie's Pivot Point so this is definitely going to my TBR list. Awesome pick!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can' t wait for this one either. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ackkk! This sounds sooo good. I love Kasie West! Thanks for the heads up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added this one to my TBR this morning. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a popular pick this week! And for good reason. On the Fence looks great. Thanks for sharing, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Love the sound of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing this pick on everyone's blog. Makes me even more excited to read it!

    Thanks for sharing <3

    Check out our Waiting on Wednesday

    Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really looking forward to this one!
    My Wow: http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read this one too! It just sounds like such a fun read. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! I didn't know that Kasie had another book coming out next year! And a BEST FRIENDS ROMANCE?! I am TOO excited! Ah!!!

    Gabbie @ Rampant Readers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha we have basically the same post! It's a popular one today and I am SO excited about On The Fence, Split Second and The Fill In Boyfriend!

    Great choice!! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. *flails uncontrollably* YES YES YES!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't read any of her book yet, although I've heard such great things about them all. And this one sounds so good!!
    Rachel @ The NerdHerd Reads

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a popular WoW this week, and for totally good reasons! I'm so excited for this. Fence chats...it's going to be so cute. More Kasie West is always a good thing! Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just finished reading Pivot Point finally and I loved it! I definitely can't wait to read more from Kasie, she really surprised me!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want it I need it, RTFN. I love Kasie West so much and look forward to all of her future books!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Kasie's writing so much, I'm definitely going to be reading this. And best friends romances are the BEST, can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So, so with you. A best friend romance by Kasie West?! Does it get any better than that. I'm so excited to read Split Second AND this. Fantastic pick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...