Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Five #6

Friday, July 22, 2011 with 1 comment
In which I list the five books I *plan* to read next, major emphasis on the word plan because I'm an impulsive/compulsive book buyer, and what I intend to read also changes with my mood. =D Whenever I finish a book, I always feel kind of lost, so I think keeping a list like this will help me stay on track and actually remember what I really wanted to read next. Hopefully...


I'm rockin' and rollin' through the Vampire Academy audiobooks.  I'm on Shadow Kisses, book #3, right now, and if I wasn't taking a short vacation at the end of next week, I'd probably finish the series by next Friday.
1.  I'm still waiting on my copy of Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls Series #3) to show up.  I had hoped to read it over vacation, but it may have to wait.  :(

After that...

2.  Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz
3.  Blood Magic (Blood Journals, #1)  by Tessa Gratton
4.  Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison
5.  Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

Of course, this may all change again with the news that all Borders stores are now closing...

1 comment:

  1. I've seen reviews for most of these books, and most of them have been good, except for Tris and Izzie. For whatever reason, I've seen so many bloggers say that they loved the cover, but the book was seriously lacking. Maybe you'll have better luck with it :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...