Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stacking the Shelves # 55

Sunday, February 22, 2015 with 5 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 


Purchased

FairestRed Queen

I grabbed these two for kindle so Jess and I can buddy read them.. Probably starting Fairest on Monday. :)


For Review

We all looked up

( Thank you Simon & Schuster)

I've been wanting to read this one ever since I heard about it. I really hope it's amazing. I'll be slipping that one into my reading schedule asap. :) 

 In regular life news.. Winter is still here.  



< insert sad face here>

So badly wishing for Spring. 


5 comments:

  1. Here it's more winter/autumn-ish. :P I'll be reading Fairest soon! And We All Looked Up too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul :) Right now, in Cali the weather is all over the place! Last week we had such high temps, now its raining, its all sorts of things in California!

    I need to pick up The Red Queen!

    Happy Reading
    Patrick @ The Bookshelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red Queen was so so good!! I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red Queen was soooooo good! And we've still got winter here as well. So tired of it. I got We All Looked Up as well!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...