Sunday, February 15, 2015

Stacking the Shelves # 54

Sunday, February 15, 2015 with 3 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 


Purchased

FlawedThe Ruby Circle

I have have Flawed on my wishlist forever. So when I saw that it dropped to 99 cents, I grabbed it. ;) And I got the Audio for The Ruby Circle. I'll be starting it this week. Bitter Sweet, can't believe these books are going to be over. :(


For Review

breathe annie breatheCity LoveMy Best Everything

( Thanks Little Brown, Sourcebooks Fire, & Kathrine Tegen Books)

All of these books look great. I forgot I had even requested Breathe, Annie, Breathe, so it was a pleasant surprise when I got it. :) Looking forward to all of these titles. 

Look who lost her two front teeth!!! 


 Have a great week and Happy Belated Valentines Day. 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I also got City Love this week! Hope we both enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, two front teeth at the same time. :-)

    I've seen Flawed, not sure what it was about, I'll have to go check it out for that price!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. .I really like the content in this website, are all new things and new lesson for us this very increase knowledge becomes more widely, thank you very much for the information provided.

    obat kaligata herbal
    obat batuk berdarah tradisional
    obat jantung aritmia herbal
    obat gondongan herbal
    obat penghancur batu ginjal tanpa operasi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...