Tuesday, October 28, 2014




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =) We're game.







This week's topic is the Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween. Since we already did a post recommending spooky reads, we decided to go with book-inspired costumes for this week's Top Ten Tuesday post.


April's Picks:
Sydney
Wanda
 Anna
 Cassia


Lola




Jen's Picks:

I tend to go for costumes that are easily recognizable...I hate that awkward period where someone's trying to guess who you're supposed to be and then ends up guessing something that's vaguely insulting. But I've always wanted to dress like a character from a book, and I don't just mean Alice in Wonderland like my older sis always does. So, below I've picked some characters that I would love to dress up as if I didn't feel the need to worry about being identifiable.



I have always adored Audrey Hepburn, so yeah, this costume is tops on my want-to-be list.



LoveloveLOVE Veronica's snark. Always have. Always will. I think I'll probably rewatch the movie for the tenth time this week. =)



Chick is fierce, even in the face of certain death. Also, this is my favorite movie of EVAR!



Another fierce heroine to look up to. Also, that jacket looks like it has huge pockets for all that Halloween candy. =)


Are you sensing a pattern yet? :P Man, I don't just wish I could dress as Hermione...I want to be her.


Which bookish characters do you want to dress up as this Halloween? :D Be sure to share a link to your TTT post so we can visit!



9 comments:

  1. Ack. This is so great, ladies! I like the theme for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every character you both picked! I've got Hermione, Lola and Veronica on my list too! I laughed so hard when I saw the hamster ball for Matched lol :D

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly Golightly would be so fun! I would take any chance to pretend I was Audrey Hepburn honestly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I love your topic! I did the same thing today too. We even have a few of the same characters. I would pick Lola. I loved her crazy outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your Holly Golightly, I would definitely wear that if I was going out to a party :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw Lola on someone else's list this week and I thought it was such a GREAT idea. I think if I have a costume party to go to in the future, that's who I'll dress up as. :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just finished Anna Dressed in Blood and I think it would be the perfect costume!

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/teaser-tuesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I had Hermione and Anna on my list as well.

    Check out my TTT here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, those pics are amazing! I did something similar and it took me FOREVER lol. But I love that we both chose khaki for Sydney - it's the only thing that makes sense. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...