Sunday, October 5, 2014

Stacking The Shelves # 36

Sunday, October 5, 2014 with 6 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 



Purchased

The Moon and More

Guess what time it is? I got another Audible credit! Yay for a new month. I actually dropped to one credit a month because I've been getting some Audio from my library. I've been wanting to read this one, and I figured I would grab it since my library doesn't have it. 



And some books for Aubrey. There is a used book store a few doors down from her dance studio, so we went in and walked out with all of these. Three dollars. A steal! 

For Review

I'll Meet You There 

(Thank You Macmillan)

I'm pretty excited for this one. Jen got me Something Real for my bday and I just started it this week. I like it so far, so when I was notified that they approved me for this title, I danced a little. :) 



It's October! Holy freaking shit! Where did the time go? The past 3 weeks have been a total blur for me. Learning the ropes at the new job, it's been exhausting, but I really like it. It's taking up so much of my free time, so I'm crazy behind on reading and well, everything. That's to be expected I suppose. To wind down at the end of the week, we took a little walk after dinner. Fall has always been my favorite season, because OMG the colors. They don't last long though, so it was nice to take advantage of them. :) 

My house and a road on our block. 



I hope you all have a great week! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Beautiful neighbourhood! I hope you're enjoying the fall. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're starting to get the colors here. I love the cover of I'll Meet You There.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not starting to change here yet, at least not a lot. Happy fall and happy reading! My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice books! Enjoy!

    http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/10/stacking-shelves-13-october-4-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo the trees look so pretty. They are sporadically changing up here but you can see pockets of orange and red. I bought my daughter a new book this week as well (Woot for used bookstores) it's called The Golden Goblet by Eloise McGraw. Never heard of it but was recommend. She's in an Egypt kick right now so we'll see how she likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these sound so good. I may add some to my tbr. Happy reading! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/10/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...