Saturday, February 25, 2012

Uncovered - 2/25/12

Saturday, February 25, 2012 with 2 comments
Behold, the beautiful bounty of covers recently released:





Defiance by C.J. Redwine, 1st book in the Defiance series (Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Goodreads)
Glass Heart by Amy Garvey, book #2 in the Cold Kiss series (Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Goodreads)
Hidden by Sophie Jordan, book #3 in the Firelight series (Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Goodreads)
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, 1st book in the Grisha series, 2012 debut author (Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Goodreads)
Ten by Gretchen McNeil (Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Goodreads)
The Unfailing Light by Robin Bridges, book #2 in the Katerina Trilogy, 2012 debut author (Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Goodreads)

What a great week for gorgeous covers, huh?!?  Looks like I have some catching up to do!  I've got both books in the Firelight series already, but maybe I'll wait to read them until Hidden is released into the wild.  It would be nice not to have to endure the wait between books for a change.  Also, don't forget that for a limited time, you can pick up Cold Kiss, the first book in Amy Garvey's Cold Kiss series, for your e-reader for only $1.99 from Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous. I can't wait to read Glass Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Shadow and Bone.. love this cover.. I think I have a vibrator shaped like one of those towers. Actually I think it's an attachment slip cover.. I will have to check when I get home. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...