Saturday, February 18, 2012

In My Mailbox #19

Saturday, February 18, 2012 with 10 comments

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a weekly meme where we all get to brag about the books and swag we got in the mail, for review, won in contests, etc.



This was probably the best week I've had since I've been blogging. No joke. The proof:

For Review:

Black Heart by Holly Black, via a Southern Book Bloggers ARC tour
Clockwork Prince audio, written by Cassandra Clare & narrated by Ed Westwick (swoon) & Heather Lind, thanks to Simon & Schuster
The Obsidian Blade by Pete Hautman, from Candlewick Press via Netgalley


Black Heart (Curse Workers, #3)Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)The Obsidian Blade


Won:

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, courtesy of Our Book Report
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (signed and Hanklerfished), thanks to Andrea at The Overstuffed Bookcase
Nook Simple Touch from Trinity Feagan, author of The Mephisto Covenant, along with signed Mephisto bookmark


Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)The Fault in Our Stars



Purchased:

Thorn Queen audio by Richelle Mead, narrated by Jennifer Van Dyke

Thorn Queen (Dark Swan, #2)


So, I had a great week...okay, the awesomest week ever.  How about you? :P

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous book haul dear! I definitely need to listen to the audio version of the ID series, if only to listen to Ed Westwick. He's a bit old, but wouldn't he be the best Will in a movie version. Cant wait to see what you think of the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read the books and ADORE them, maybe even more than TMI. Ed Westwick is my ideal Will, even if he is a bit older. But he plays a, what, 18yo on Gossip Girl. He could pull it off. And deliciously so. :P

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul! I've got several of these on my TBR list! I hope you enjoy TFiOS!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice score! So much shiny. The ID audiobooks are sexah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got some great books this week! I love the look of most of those and you are so lucky to have won those awesome books. I hope that you enjoy them all :)

    Stephanie
    My IMM | My Int Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited to read Black Heart! I just finished Red Glove last week. I'm the last one to get it for the tour.

    I bought The Fault in Our Stars this week, I seriously can't wait to read it.

    Great mailbox, happy reading! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great IMM! Congrats on the Nook, I have a Nook Color and I love mine.
    Clockwork Prince is so great, but I bet it’s even better with Ed Westwick reading it to you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so badly want Pandemonium and the fault in our stars. I would probably even blow a bum for them. I will be getting those maybe next month for my bday! yay for that.. not so yay to 32.

    Woo hoo for the Nook! Is that an upgrade from the one you currently have?

    I got a ton of shit this week.. but I didn't get a chance to do IMM.. so i'll wait till next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME mailbox!!! I pre-ordered Pandemonium and I can't wait to read it! Check out my IMM for the week & follow me here (please!): http://adreamwithindream.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely loved The Fault In Our Stars! I still need to get around to reading Clockwork Prince and I'm so jealous that you already have Pandemonium!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...