Friday, February 10, 2012

Uncovered - 2/10/12

Friday, February 10, 2012 with 7 comments
Look out!  Demon Eyes by Scott Tracey has a cover, ya'll, and it is CREEPTASTIC!

Goodreads
Braden came to Belle Dam in search of answers. Answers to his past, to the incredible power he was born with, and the threats destined to come for him. What he found was a supernatural feud between the Lansings and the Thorpes: a feud divided by blood, ruled through manipulation, and fought with magic. His arrival has caused the tide to turn in Belle Dam, and now the things in the darkness have begun to stir.

Trapped between his power and his desires, Braden struggles with the legacy he's inherited. The witch eyes give him access to incredible power, but they've ravaged his body for nearly the last time. As a series of girls are stolen, snatched away in dead of night, Braden realizes that once more there are demons maneuvering in the dark. Friendships are tested, and old alliances threatened, as Braden unravels the history behind the city's darkest secrets, and the demons bound to its core.


So, what do you guys think?!?  The cover for Witch Eyes was kinda scary, but this is just...well, I may have nightmares now.  (Don't judge me...I have nightmares after watching scary movies.  Also, after eating anything tomato-based.)

Also, check back in the next couple of weeks for a giveaway of Witch Eyes, including a signed bookmark!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I like it!!! Creeptastic, indeed! Sigh. Just when I think I couldn't possibly love you more than I already do: Tomato-based nightmares. *squishy hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *squishy hugs* right back at you. Did I see somewhere that you called us "sisters from another mister"? Cause that is full of the awesome.

      Delete
  2. Holy crap, that is a scary cover! Arrgh. I still haven't read the first book yet, but I intend to soon.

    If I have nightmares tonight, I'm going to blame you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep you said it creeptastic! Way cool. I had terrible nightmares while I was pregnant so I am not laughing at your nightmares :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. um... where the F is his mouth? I love how the M in demon almost lines up exactly with where his nostrals should be.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...