Wednesday, January 20, 2016





"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...








's Pick:



Title: A Court of Mist and Fury
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Series: A Court of Thorns and Roses, book #2
Publisher: Bloomsbury
Publication Date: May 3, 2016

Add to Goodreads
Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court--but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people.

Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms--and she might be key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future--and the future of a world cleaved in two.

With more than a million copies sold of her beloved Throne of Glass series, Sarah J. Maas's masterful storytelling brings this second book in her seductive and action-packed series to new heights.

I've been salivating for this second book since I finished up the first one, and since I had an ARC, that was a very long time ago. To say that I have been anticipating this sequel would be a gross understatement. But now we have a cover and that means it's that much closer to release date -- just in time for my birthday, woohoo! -- and I am in love! The Night Court in the background, the black markings on Feyre's hand, the description of what's to come...where's a Delorean when you need one?!?


What are you desperately waiting for this Wednesday? Let us know in the comments or share a link to your own WoW post!



7 comments:

  1. Great pick! I can't wait to read this one as well, despite my negative feelings towards Feyre.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made a goal that 2016 will finally be the year I read a Sarah J. Maas book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the cover too this one! I still have to read ACOTAR, but I should before this releases!

    Great pick!

    Amber ❤ The Book Bratz
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! YES! YES! I cannot wait to read this one! LOVED the first one. Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my choice last week. They put the cover up the day after! LOL! I didn't like the cover at first but now it's grown on me. I wasn't a huge fan of ACoTaR, although in the end I did end up liking it. I'm interested to see where this goes.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not thrilled with the cover, but I do want to see what happens next. Thanks for sharing it. I know a lot of people are waiting for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to read the first one arghh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...