But all of a sudden, I find myself with another stack of unwanted books that need a good home. Some ARCs, some finished copies, maybe even an audiobook or two. I don't know...I've been clearing out my shelves since before the big move so there's really no telling what's included.
I could take them to Half Price Books. I could donate them to my local library. I could trade them on #booksfortrade. Or I could do a giveaway. OR. Or, I could do all of those things.
I know some of these books would find great homes with other collectors, and I was inspired by a fellow lover of books yesterday to make sure that they do, even if there's nothing to gain from it. Because, as she put it, "they're just hangin' out." :) So, in the next few weeks, I hope to reach out to some people and help them out with their collections, even if they're unable to help out with mine. Of course, I'll still be doing some #booksfortrade because I'm not that altruistic, but this is a start. ;0)
Mostly, I want to offer up some of these books to you guys! I'm not going to post what's up for grabs: a) I'm lazy and b) mystery boxes are fun. But I do want to send you books that you'll actually enjoy. So, when filling out the Rafflecopter form below, make sure to tell me what genre you like best. Maybe even tell me your favorite book/series of all time in the comments so I have a good idea of what you'll enjoy the most. =)
- This giveaway is US only. Sorry, but shipping a box of books outside the US is crazy expensive. I'm sure we'll have an international giveaway coming up soon. :)
- One entry per household.
- Entries will be verified. Any entry found to be falsified will result in disqualification of all entries for that participant.
- Please note that if you use your Twitter account solely for giveaway entries and you enter using the Tweet about the Giveaway entry, that entry will be disqualified. Please remember that this entry method is to spread the word about the giveaway, not simply increase your chances of winning.
- Winner will be notified via email. Winner will then have 48 hours to respond before another winner will be selected. Please check your SPAM folder!!!
- We are not responsible for lost packages.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I'm so excited to make some room on my shelves, and I'm super excited for one of you guys to win the mystery box! =)
Thanks for stopping by & happy reading!