Monday, January 9, 2012

Uncovered - 1/9/12

Monday, January 9, 2012 with 3 comments
New week, new pretties to lust over:

Sweet Shadows (Medusa Girls, #2)

I loved Sweet Venom, and as soon as I finished it, I immediately wanted to read more of Grace, Gretchen, and Greer's story.  Sisters descended from Medusa?  Count me in!  I can't find a firm release date for Sweet Shadows, but it's slated for this year.  Gorgons FTW!

If you haven't read Unearthly, you'd better get on it.  The much-anticipated sequel, Hallowed, releases next Tuesday (1/17), and if those covers weren't gorgeous enough, here's the trailer for the second installment:



Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. I really want to read Sweet Venom, I'm glad to hear you liked it!

    Just a heads up that I have some fun Hallowed stuff happening on my blog tomorrow, btw. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Wendy, I'm salivating already! You know how much I loved Hallowed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo, it's so pretty. I have sweet Venom.. haven't read it yet. Oh and to answer you from yesterday, i haven't read warm bodies yet.. I have that too!

    Gosh , I have to catch up on book for serious! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...