Wednesday, September 30, 2015





"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...








's Pick:



Title: Traveler
Author: Arwen Elys Dayton
Series: Seeker, book #2
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Publication Date: January 12, 2016

Add to Goodreads
For readers of A Game of Thrones and Legend: Traveler, the sequel to Seeker.

Quin Kincaid is a Seeker. Her legacy is an honor, an ancient role passed down for generations. But what she learned on her Oath night changed her world forever.

Quin pledged her life to deception. Her legacy as a Seeker is not noble but savage. Her father, a killer. Her uncle, a liar. Her mother, a casualty. And the boy she once loved is out for vengeance, with her family in his sights.

Yet Quin is not alone. Shinobu, her oldest companion, might now be the only person she can trust. The only one who wants answers as desperately as she does.

But the deeper they dig into the past, the darker things become. There are long-vanished Seeker families, shadowy alliances, and something else: a sinister plan begun generations ago, with the power to destroy them all.

The past is close. And it will destroy them all.

I've already read Seeker twice now in anticipation of this sequel. And I've come up with the same conclusion both times: Shinobu is awesome. Sure, he went off the rails for a bit, but he's there for Quin when it matters most. And I want the answers that they seek just about as much as they do. :)


What are you desperately waiting for this Wednesday? Let us know in the comments or share a link to your own WoW post!



6 comments:

  1. Oh, cool! I hadn't seen the cover for this yet! Thanks for sharing it! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Seeker yet. The manager at the bookstore where I work took the ARC of Seeker home and never finished it so I could borrow it. :-( I still need to read it though! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this series before. I'll have to check it out. Hope you love it!

    My WOW: http://mommywantstoread.blogspot.com/2015/09/waiting-on-wednesday-im-waiting-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series but a friend of mine loved Seeker. I'm not a huge fantasy fan but I know people that would enjoy this. Solid pick!

    My WOW- http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/09/waiting-on-wednesday-seven-black.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I still need to read the first one! Jeesh! They sound so good though. Thanks for sharing. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover of this book. Unfortunately, I didn't finish the first one. I should go back and see if it would capture me more now. I hope you enjoy it. My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...