Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Own; Must Read ASAP

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 with 7 comments



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =) We're game.







This week's topic is a freebie, so I went with the Top Ten Books Sitting on My Shelf (And Not For Review) That I'd Love to Read ASAP:


Jen's Picks:


Most of these are fantasy series that I've been told I will love with all of my heart. Others are the next book in a series I've already started but have not yet completed because it just hasn't fit on the schedule. :( And then there's Winger, which just sounds wonderful and potentially hilarious. I've heard the audio is great, so I may go that route, even though I have the paperback, just so I can get to it sooner rather than later. And I've heard all kinds of good things about Free to Fall, so I'd really like to read that one before the year is done.


Which topic did you go with today? Be sure to share a link to your TTT post so we can visit!



7 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to read Cinda Williams Chima's Seven Realms series but at the moment I only own the last book. Haha.. And I haven't read ANY of Patrick Ness' books. Yet.

    Haraiah @ Random Things In Action

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERY MOVE IS SOOOO GOOD!!! Especially if you've loved and read the other two already! Highly recommend grabbing that one asap :) And I love the Seven Realms series! The Demon King is the slowest of the bunch but still great. It's a big world and a lot of characters to introduce but they are great characters and a really good story! Each book gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read so many of these too. I really need to read the Seven Realms series, and the Chaos Walking trilogy, and the Queen's Thief series. Great list!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Bitterblue still. I was so excited to read it but I never got to it. Good luck!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read Bitterblue too. I haven't even started Hemlock and that is still on my shelf. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Sabriel! I just finished The Thief a week or two ago and didn't like it that much. A bit too slow for me BUT I can see why so many people love it and it was still worth the read. I think Bitterblue was my least favorite of that series.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...