Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Auto-buy Authors

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 with 6 comments



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =) We're game.







This week's topic is the Top Ten Of Your Auto-buy Authors (no matter the genre or what it's about...you'll buy it from these authors!):


Jen's Picks:


Yep, several books -- and in some cases, multiple editions of the same book! -- from these authors already grace my shelves. But if they were to announce another book -- or say, one was to release next month :) -- I'd automatically buy that book, too. In fact, I've already got more than a few books from these same authors pre-ordered.


Which authors made your list? Be sure to share a link to your TTT post so we can visit!



6 comments:

  1. Maas and Matson made my list too! Gosh, how could I leave off Maggie Stiefvater? I still need to catch up on Bardugo and Schwab's latest. Fab list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah J. Maas and Leigh Bardugo made my list but I definitely should have included Maggie Steifvater and Victoria Schwab. Marie Rutkowski is fantastic and I need to read more Morgan Matson. Great list!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH there are so many people on here that I love but that I didn't think to put on my list!! Emery Lord, Leigh Bardugo, Marie Rutkoski, they are all on my list of favorites. We do share Sarah J Maas, Victoria Schwab and Morgan Matson though :) This is a fantastic list!
    Here's my ttt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah J Maas made my list! You can check out my ttt if you'd like! http://rambling-reads.blogspot.ie/2015/08/top-ten-auto-buy-authors-top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! Steifvater is amazing!

    Check out my TTT and my current giveaway which ends tonight at midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We match on a couple here. There are some others that I need to research and see what I think of them. Happy reading.
    Top 10 @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...