Sunday, March 1, 2015

Stacking the Shelves # 56

Sunday, March 1, 2015 with 3 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 


Purchased


Woo Hoo!!!! I love me a kindle deal. I own all of these in Audio, but now
I have the kindle editions too! :) 


That's it if you don't count this gem.. it was a freebie though. lol 

24952446

Oh Amazon, you make me laugh with the ridiculous titles you have. I can't wait to read this garbage. lol. That cover is classic. 



 This was a busy busy week at work. Semi stressful, I have so much to do and so little time. It's pretty much none stop.. but my day goes fast at least! :) 

This is how I power through it. 


Hope you all have a great week!! :) 

3 comments:

  1. What. The. Heck. Lol. This should be fun. Can't wait to read your thoughts on that toaster book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those creme eggs look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...