It's time for some spring cleaning!
March 20th is the first day of spring, the perfect time to remedy an overflowing bookshelf.
Spring Cleaning Giveaway Hop - March 20th to 25th
I'm not actually done with my Spring Cleaning yet, and I don't have a complete list of books up for grabs, so I'm just going to offer up a mystery box of books, and if I have more than will fit in the box, I'll give away TWO mystery boxes of books. These will be mixed genres, definitely some YA, and possibly some MG and adult novels, as well. I make no guarantees. =) Sorry, international folks, but due to shipping costs, I'm going to have to make this one US only. My sincerest apologies! But here's an admittedly very blurry picture of the stacks I'll likely be pulling from for this giveaway:
(It's hard to get a non-blurry picture when you're trying to get that many books to fit in one frame!)
|a mystery box of books!!!|
- This giveaway is US only. I can fit a lot of books in one box, but it also costs quite a bit to ship that one box. :P
- One entry per household.
- Entries will be verified. Any entry found to be falsified will result in disqualification of all entries for that participant.
- Please note that if you use your Twitter account solely for giveaway entries and you enter using the Tweet about the Giveaway entry, that entry will be disqualified. Please remember that this entry method is to spread the word about the giveaway, not simply increase your chances of winning.
- Winner will be notified via email. Winner will then have 48 hours to respond before another winner will be selected. Please check your SPAM folder!!!
- We are not responsible for lost packages.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now that you've entered here, be sure to check out the other giveaway stops on this blog hop:
Thanks for entering & happy reading!