Sunday, December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox #11

Sunday, December 11, 2011 with 9 comments

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a weekly meme where we all get to brag about the books and swag we got in the mail, for review, won in contests, etc.




So, it's been ages since I did an IMM post -- like three months -- but it's not for lack of receiving any books.  I've actually bought a ton of books recently, so even though some of these books were picked up weeks ago, I'm still going to share, just so you can see how bad my addiction is.  My husband can often be found muttering, "You'll never get through all of those books."  CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

For Review:

The Pledge by Kimberly Derting, via GalleyGrab - review
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand, via Netgalley
Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook - via GalleyGrab
Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder, via Netgalley
Tempest by Julie Cook, via ARC tour, courtesy of Wendy at The Midnight Garden - review


The Pledge (The Pledge #1)Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)Unraveling Isobel
Touch of Power (Healer, #1)Tempest (Tempest #1)


Purchased:

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
If I Die by Rachel Vincent - review
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - review
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick - review
The Death Cure by James Dashner
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Crossed by Ally Condie
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa - review
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Across the Universe by Beth Revis (paperback b/c my name appears in FB fan thank-you) - review
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
Legend by Marie Lu - review
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff

Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)Lola and the Boy Next DoorThe Faerie Ring (The Faerie Ring, #1)The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)The Night CircusThe Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3)The Scorpio RacesCrossed (Matched, #2)The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4)Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)The Pledge (The Pledge #1)Across the UniverseBlood Bound (Unbound #1)Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2)Darker Still (Magic Most Foul, #1)Legend (Legend, #1)Shattered SoulsThe Goddess TestThe Space Between


Won:

Vanish by Sophie Jordan, via First Reads giveaway on Goodreads

Vanish (Firelight, #2)


And then I've added a ton of audiobooks to my collection, but honestly, I think the above demonstrates just how bad I've got it for books. I listen to older books from my TBR list while I'm commuting or at work, if possible, and yet, the ole TBR list keeps growing instead of shrinking. Like I said, I have a problem, and the only solution seems to be more books. :)

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

9 comments:

  1. WOW Look at all those books!! Great hauk, all of them look great!! Happy Readings

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I have a lot of those books, my husband says the same thing to me. Enjoy!

    Here's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many books! I few of those are on my wishlist. I hope they're as good as I think they are! Happy readings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection! I have to admit that a great many of them are on my TBR mountain too. I once figured that I had enough books sitting around unread to last me for four years of voracious reading. But there are so many good books that I keep buying more. My IMM is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that is some list. I loved The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and I just finished Touch of Power. I look forward to your thoughts.
    My Mailbox Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap. You just got a mailbox of awesomeness this week, huh? There are so many books I want in this list. So jealous. I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, scratch that. A 3-months-worth mailbox of awesomeness. Hehe. It's pretty cool to see who else won Vanish from Goodreads. I did too! Happy reading. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh your mailbox is EPIC!! So many fantastic books! I can't wait to read Unraveling Isobel!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...