Tuesday, December 20, 2011

***Merry Christmas from Epic Reads***

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 with 3 comments


Christmas has come early this year!  Harper Teen is offering up the following titles for $0.99 each during their Epic Deals promotion from 12/20/11 through 1/30/12:





Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - Amazon | B&N
Vesper by Jeff Sampson - Amazon | B&N
Hereafter by Tara Hudson - Amazon | B&N
Bumped by Megan McCafferty - Amazon | B&N
The Unidentified by Rae Mariz - Amazon | B&N
The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood - Amazon | B&N
Entwined by Heather Dixon - Amazon | B&N
Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski - Amazon | B&N
Withering Tights by Louise Rennison - Amazon | B&N
Lucky by Rachel Vail - Amazon | B&N


Epic Deals

I've read quite a few of these, but I am definitely going to take this opportunity to check out the others! And it never hurts to have an extra copy on the Nook for a re-read. :D

3 comments:

  1. This was really exciting. I ended up purchasing all but one of them. I really hope they keep doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I hope other publishers decide to do something similar. I've got a few of these in hardcover already, but it's just too good a deal to pass up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this! I bought a few of the books the day that you made the post. -I finished Unearthy, and I can't believe that I only paid 99 cents for it!!!! Awesome book!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...