Thursday, December 22, 2011

Uncovered - 12/22/11

Thursday, December 22, 2011 with 4 comments
Covers revealed this week:

Chosen Ones (The Lost Souls, #1)

The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles, #2)


I think we all know that when I hear the word "dystopian," my ears perk up.  So, of course I've added Chosen Ones to my TBR list.  I adore steampunk, as well, and I've started the Steampunk Chronicles already, so you know I'll be picking up The Girl in the Clockwork Collar.

Also, the trailer for the final installment of Andrea Cremer's Nightshade series, Bloodrose, is out:



I've heard such mixed reviews for Bloodrose.  I'm almost afraid to read it.  I was so excited to read Wolfsbane earlier this year but was very disappointed with it, so I'm not anticipating this last book near as much.  Especially with some of the negative comments I've seen about where the author takes the story.  I'll still give it a chance, though.

What do you think of the trailer?  Did you like Wolfsbane?  If not, are you still going to read Bloodrose?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like I have some books to add to my TBR! Thanks for the heads up! Girl, I read the teaser from BloodRose, and that alone has me salivating for the rest of the book! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cover for The Chosen Ones! Clockwork Collar is very pretty too, although I wasn't as huge a fan of the first book. Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Football betting and watching live football for free From quality gambling websites สมัคร 928bet You can choose which type is suitable for fun and worthwhile rewards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...