Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: My Bookish Wishlist

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 with 19 comments



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =) We're game.







This week's list features the Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own. This could be new bookshelves, bookends, a cool bookmark, a bookish shirt, etc. You can add things you DO own if you want.

Jen's picks:

I have the "You Are Here" bookmarks, but I want the other ones, too. Though, to be honest, when reading real books, I tend to use magnetic bookmarks that mark the last line read.




I don't know why I want these, since I don't really use bookends on my shelves, but I'm sure I could find somewhere to put them. Also, I don't really think anyone who knows me would need to see this declaration on my shelf to know that it's true. :P




I've been trying to get my husband to make one of these for me for ages. It's an old wire/cable spool that's been turned into a bookshelf and I must have one. It doesn't seem like too much work, but it's a matter of locating one of those large spools.





More bookends I don't really need, but they combine my love for Doctor Who and reading and why not?








I love The Neverending Story like nobody's business. And how cool would it be to have an Orin of your very own? I've had this laptop case on my wishlist forever.




I've only recently found this awesome piece, but I will remind everyone it's on my wishlist for every birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas, forever and ever until I have acquired it. (And I know this poster is based off the movie, but I've read the book, too, so it totally counts as a bookish want.)



I'd probably just find an old but pretty copy of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz and leave this bookmark in there as a conversation piece rather than actually use it to mark my place in my current read, but I still wants it. =)





I want a sign that says "BOOKS" just like this to hang in my office/library. Every time I see one, I covet it.




And last but not least (and only #9! :D), I love coffee mugs and all things Harry Potter so these Catch/Keeper mugs are a must-have.










So, what tops your bookish wishlist? :)  Share the link to you TTT post so we can visit!


19 comments:

  1. OMG LOVE!!!!
    I loved today's top ten topic! I could of gone on listing stuff all day long! lol
    check out my list ;)
    Michelle ~ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Nerd bookends on my list too!! I also have that spool bookshelf pinned on my pinterest. I would love to have that made for my house. The Wizard of Oz bookmark is too cute. I would probably use it as a display also because I lose bookmarks like crazy!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those coffee mugs are just great. I don't drink coffee but I love Harry Potter! I agree about having your own Orin, that would be so cool! Great picks, love the bookmark!

    My Top Ten Tuesday Picks!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Wizard Of Oz bookmark, so quirky! great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to buy one of her feet bookmarks on etsy, but haven't yet. :)

    www.she-read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those bookmarks. I'm off to see if I can get some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The HP mug is awesome and that Wizard of Oz bookmark is perfect. I love that!

    Check out my TTT and current giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a neat round bookshelftablething. I also want a laptop case. Here is my list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the bookmarks that say 'yes Im actually reading this' but they are too cute to use.
    I love the Dorothy bookmark, the book sign and of course the Harry Potter mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those mugs! I've seen them on Etsy and am thinking of getting them for my son's teacher who is getting married this year and is also a big Harry Potter fan. I think I'd have a hard time giving them away once they were in my hands, though! I also love that sign idea, one would be perfect in my living room! I'm going to have to search for one of those now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That coffee mug is the cutest thing ever. And I am in love with that spool bookshelf!! It's so unique and pretty. I am a big fan of The Princess Bride, and I totally adore that poster. Basically, I love your list and want everything on it!!

    Megan @ Bookworm in Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list! I need those I'm A Catch, I'm A Keeper mugs! They are amazing. And that Wizard of Oz book mark is so cute, I'd so only use it to stay in the Wizard of Oz book too. That revolving bookcase looks amazing, I'd want to make one for myself too. Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The mugs, the bookmarks the post it notes! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All things mugs are BRILLIANT. I have such a mug obsession...honestly. I could just have done #10 things of mugs. xD And there are such brilliant nerdy ones out there! I just found one the other day that's like: "One Mug To Rule Them All". BAHHAHA. Brilliance. XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. The catch and keeper mugs are so cute. A great wedding gift for a HP obsessed couple :) And I haven't tried magnetic bookmarks. I'll have to check them out.
    Shaina
    www.tyndale.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. THe super cute bookmarks made my list too! I have never seen the cute Harry Potter mugs, they would be a great couple gift! Awesome list today ladies :)

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  17. That spool bookcase is amazing. I wonder where you get those old spools? Also, the witches legs bookmark is pretty awesome. Oh, and the book sign. Great picks! I want pretty much all of these now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love the NERD bookends! I would love to get some for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...