Sunday, March 16, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #8

Sunday, March 16, 2014 with 12 comments


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 




Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 





Purchased

world After

I have the kindle version of this already, but since the Audiobook was only $1.99 and I have no idea when I'll get a chance to read this.. I went ahead and got it. I'm pretty excited. I really want to know what happens in this one.  

For Review



the forever songDeep Bluedont look backthe kiss of deception


Freebies


Seasons in the SunPlay with mewhat Kills me

The last thing I should be doing is downloading freebies.  I have more than enough to keep me busy, but I can't help myself. So I grabbed these three.



That's it for this week! I hope you all had a great one and got tons of goodies!!! 


Happy Reading from my princess in her new room!



12 comments:

  1. Oh great haul. I've seen quite a few Forever Song and Deep Blue on my StS visits today. :)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Deep Blue as well. Love the pink room and I hope you enjoy World After. Have a great week and Happy early St. Paddy's Day!

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked up all three of those free books as well, even though I definitely don't need anymore books on my reading list right now, either. How do you pass up free, though! Great haul! :]

    Tiffany
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. The forever song, Deep blue, Kiss of deception, don't look back: can't wait to read these four books :) I was also lucky enough to get a copy for The forever song on Netgalley. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I got The Forever Song too! I'm super excited! I sadly did not get Don't Look Back, but I am really excited for its release! Kiss of Deception has a GORGEOUS cover! :) I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the release of Don't Look Back!! I also downloaded What Kills Me, couldn't resist the cover! Hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! Might be a little bit jealous of the fact you have The Kiss of Deception, I want to read that one so badly! I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg you have KISS OF DECEPTION!!!! That's one of my anticipated reads :) so lucky!! I'm going to have to check my publisher for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. World After for $2??! That's insanely awesome!! What steal! I'm loving the cover of Don't Look Back....oh, and Deep Blue. Epic haul!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the same books for review. Already read The Forever Song, LOVED! Fantastic ending! Can't wait to jump into the others! Enjoy your books! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great haul! Kiss of Deception and Don't Look Back both look AMAZING. You'll have a happy reading for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a haul! Kiss of Deception, The Forever Song...Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...