Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox #24

Sunday, March 25, 2012 with 3 comments

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a weekly meme where we all get to brag about the books and swag we got in the mail, for review, won in contests, etc.





For Review:

The Last Echo (The Body Finder #3) by Kimberly Derting, courtesy of Souther Book Blogger ARC tours
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles #2) by Kady Cross, from HarlequinTeen via Netgalley


Purchased/Ebook deals*:

Black Hole Sun by David MacInnis Gill
Oppression by Jessica Therrien
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness





*I put up the links to these ebook deals on Friday.  Please see the Uncovered - 3/23/12 post for direct links.

Anything interesting in your mailbox this week?

3 comments:

  1. Great IMM! So many books that I am looking forward to reading myself. I really love the cover of Oppression and I really love mythology so I feel like that one would be great!

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox!! I need to read the Body Finder series! They sound so good!! I haven't read any of the Steampunk Chronicles either - I need to get moving! Enjoy your new reads!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul, love! I must read The Body Finder soon! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the above books! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...