Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox #12

Sunday, December 18, 2011 with 4 comments

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a weekly meme where we all get to brag about the books and swag we got in the mail, for review, won in contests, etc.




For Review:

So, apparently the folks at Macmillan Audio have discovered my addiction to audiobooks because this week, they sent me the following:

All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson



All These Things I've Done (Birthright, #1)Glow (Sky Chasers, #1)The Fox Inheritance



Also, for review, from Harlequin via Netgalley:

New Girl by Paige Harbison

New Girl
 
 

Purchased/Freebies:

Treachery:  A Nightshade Novella by Andrea Cremer
Tomorrow is Today: A Tempest Prequel by Julie Cross
Tortured: A Birthmarked Bridge-story by





Treachery: A Nightshade NovellaTomorrow Is Today (Tempest, #0.5)Tortured (Birthmarked, #1.5)
Darkfever (Fever, #1)DestinedThe Goose Girl (The Books of Bayern, #1)



Anything good in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

  1. I got New Girl too! I really like Gabrielle Zevin- hoping to get All These Things I've Done for Christmas. I really enjoyed Glow. And the first of The Fox Inheritance series is on my TBR list.

    Great haul!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (New follower)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT HAUL BEAUTIFUL COVERS HAPPY READING!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, you got a lot of great books!! I want to read Glow and Tortured, for sure... and I LOVE the Goose Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...